Who am I?
I'm a digital expert with 10 year's experience working in sales and marketing. By day I work as the head of data and digital for an independent publisher. I also offer freelance digital services to businesses to help them enhance their digital activities.
What do I do?
With extensive experience across a range of digital services, I can help your business whether you're just looking for some strategic advice or need more hands of assistance. As I offer services around my day job, they're perfect for businesses who are looking for digital support, but who don't need to employ full-time support or need the expense of a full-service agency.
Get in touch if you're looking for support with any of the following areas of your digital activity:
- website services
- set up
- content management
- list building
- campaign management
- social media
- content scheduling
- display advertising
- HTML5 ad creation
- data and CRM
- set up
- advice and guidance
How much does it cost?
I provide part-time services around my day job, which is reflected in my pricing. Each job will be priced according to the service you're looking for, however, some indicative costs are:
- Social media advertising: I charge 5% commission based on your campaign spend, with a minimum charge of £5 per campaign, so if you are spending £100 on your campaign, you pay me £100 + £5 fee.
- Social media management: retainers available starting from £50 per month
- Website: set up, creation and launch of a basic website in WordPress from £250
- Email marketing: set up of email marketing system from £75, with £10 charge per campaign*
- CRM: set up and optimisation from £100